SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My boy Mickey Handsome rushed to ER Veterinarian with seizure, prayers, UPDATE Mickey has crossed the bridge
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My boy Mickey Handsome rushed to ER Veterinarian with seizure, prayers, UPDATE Mickey has crossed the bridge Login/Join 
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for your loss Frown

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1524 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to hear about Mickey.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr_Black
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry for both of your losses. Prayers sent to your family.

- Albert Einstein

Posts: 881 | Location: NW PA | Registered: October 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
So sorry that your cat friend has passed over the rainbow bridge. Here’s my walk-up tuxedo cat that lived to age 21. Here she was doing her Godzilla act, but yeah, just an act to look fierce:

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8985 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear. Prayers for you. They are like family to many of us. It hurts.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10910 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My prayers and condolences to you and your family. Frown God Bless !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3071 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

Tuxedos are the best, ours had the personality and manner of a dog. We lost him 8 years ago, I’m sure Quinn is there to show Mickey around.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10946 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
So sorry. It is very hard to lose such loved family members. Rest in peace Micky. So glad you gave him such a good life.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19212 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Sorry about Mickey, may he R.I.P.

Posts: 3155 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
My condolences.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31455 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
We lost Franky late last year, he's in red. The death of a pet is a pile of trash. They bring us great joy over their life, among various errant interior biological deposits. It's signing up for scheduled heartbreak. I'm OK with it. Take care.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for the kindness and prayers.
This is what makes this place special.
Spunk

Posts: 2778 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post