SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Case for new iPhone
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Case for new iPhone Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Speck Presido Grip as mentioned above or something similar from Speck.

Posts: 1453 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig77:
quote:
Originally posted by aileron:
Speck Presidio Grip

+1. I have tried lots of cases and this has been my go to for several years. Amazon has them cheap as well.

Thanks for the tip! They had it in black for my iPhone 11 pro for $5 and free shipping. It doesn’t have the thin rubber like surface coating that got scratched and rubbed off on the Presidio Pro it’s replacing. The price was too good to pass up or I wouldn’t have bothered just over an appearance issue since the protection level is identical.

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I'm using a Spigen Ultra Hybrid Mag case on my 12 pro. thin and I have dropped it numerous times.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8021 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
I've always been a minimalist when it comes to phone case bulk. I have used the Apple leather cases for years. Never an issue.

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6141 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P210:
quote:
Originally posted by sig77:
quote:
Originally posted by aileron:
Speck Presidio Grip

+1. I have tried lots of cases and this has been my go to for several years. Amazon has them cheap as well.

Thanks for the tip! They had it in black for my iPhone 11 pro for $5 and free shipping. It doesn’t have the thin rubber like surface coating that got scratched and rubbed off on the Presidio Pro it’s replacing. The price was too good to pass up or I wouldn’t have bothered just over an appearance issue since the protection level is identical.

I got a navy one this last time as it was like 5 bucks and all the other colors were more. I have had the grip and the non grip and I just get whatever is on sale.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Angus the Kid:
I've always been a minimalist when it comes to phone case bulk. I have used the Apple leather cases for years. Never an issue.

That's what I use too. Never even used any sort of screen protector on any of them.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
I have the Saddleback Leather case on my iPhone Xs. I have the 13 case on order. As soon as it arrives, I am heading to Apple to upgrade. I love the case and as far as my google searching can tell, the only real leather case out there.

check out the video of how they make it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6bhGTZo8ME&t=557s

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post