SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Demoncrat proposes vasectomy for men over 50 or after 3 kids >>>
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Demoncrat proposes vasectomy for men over 50 or after 3 kids >>> Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I’ve long thought that the government should write up a rock solid contract that could weather any courtroom proceeding in any state offering a one time $500 gift with free sterilization. Imagine how many people you could remove from the breeding population and save the government billions.

Announce it the same year the fed stops funding ALL “planned parenthood” centers. Let the DemocRATS drum up private donations to pay for their murder clinics. Only true emergency abortions should be taxpayer funded imo.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15791 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VBVAGUY:
You can't make this up. These people are just evil. Soon they will try and propose euthanasia after a certain age to save money and resources.

I recall years ago in India men could receive a free transistor radio if they submitted to a Vasectomy

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3809 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:

Beaten to death or just worn out?

He no longer has to pay 43 child supports. Gotta be happy about that. Big Grin

I'll bet whatever he paid / whatever we paid is indistinguishable from zero.

Posts: 2561 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
This should not be a surprise.

Many states practiced Eugenics up until current lifetimes. North Carolina only stopped in 1977, and paid out survivors who had been sterilized a few years ago.

I've always had a theory--vasectomy for every male at a certain young age, then a free reversal once they were:
1. Married
2. Employed
3. 21 years old

If the vasectomy reversal failed, a lump sum, non-taxed, 1 million dollars.

It would most likely save us BILLIONS.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11463 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
The bill notes there is no existing law that places restrictions on a man's reproductive rights.

Equus faecibus exturbandis opitulatur.

There are restrictions on a man's reproductive rights.

He has no legal standing if his partner chooses to abort the pregnancy.

He is not guaranteed custody of his child in the case of child abandonment, death of the other parent, or divorce.

He is required to pay child support, and even if the support payments leave him destitute, can be jailed for non-payment.

I can go on, but why bother.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32008 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
I believe in women's rights (as equals), but with this kind of mandate, what ever happened to the catchphrase: "My body! My choice!"??? Roll Eyes

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10261 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:
I believe in women's rights (as equals), but with this kind of mandate, what ever happened to the catchphrase: "My body! My choice!"??? Roll Eyes

How very malecentric of you, you chauvinist pig! Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15791 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Other than feminism being the reason for this, why wouldn't single women who have more than 3 kids be sterilized? That seems to make more sense than anything else, in a twisted way.

Posts: 7057 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
She just hasn't realized yet that in cultures other than her own the father actually sticks around and raises his kids.

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I can see a new freedom flag for this. A Ball Sack and the words "Come and take 'em".

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7275 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
I can see a new freedom flag for this. A Ball Sack and the words "Come and take 'em".

From my cold dead hand.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4804 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post