SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Demoncrat proposes vasectomy for men over 50 or after 3 kids >>>
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Demoncrat proposes vasectomy for men over 50 or after 3 kids >>> Login/Join 
posted
You can't make this up. These people are just evil. Soon they will try and propose euthanasia after a certain age to save money and resources.

Mandatory Vasectomy At 50 Or After 3 Kids?

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3091 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Just a stupid stunt by some commie bitch who thinks this is somehow comparable to making certain late term abortions illegal. Puerile, simpleminded broad.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2561 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a plan to me.. I got fixed at 24... and had no kids...

non breeder... but then that was my choice.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im sure the ACLU will step right up and be against this.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1370 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
They were trying to get it so that 75 years or older would not get extraordinary measure if they were sick. I think it was obamas second term when they had Ezekiel Emanuel trying to push the 75 years or older deal on TV. I mean if they can convince people to kill the unborn or newly born, how far down the road would it be to get rid of the old. Logan’s run.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:

Beaten to death or just worn out?

Posts: 8881 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kraquin
posted Hide Post
Nothing new here.
No political party is without their share of members with extreme views.
Thankfully there's an appreciable amount in the middle but unfortunately it seems only the extremists get the attention.

Posts: 391 | Registered: December 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
This the one? The Alabama representative who was arrested in Destin FL, for Domestic Violence?

Maybe there should be mandatory tube-tying for her.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31385 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:

He no longer has to pay 43 child supports. Gotta be happy about that. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 27513 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
I propose all Democrat sterilization , male - female.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
I propose all Democrat sterilization , male - female.

There you go.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 4012 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:

He no longer has to pay 43 child supports. Gotta be happy about that. Big Grin

As if he actually was Razz

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15791 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More outstanding leadership out of the Birmingham cesspool.
Why don’t we add on mandatory sterilization to receive Welfare?
Sounds like an equitable solution to all the problems and pains in our society.

GW.

Posts: 642 | Location: Auburn, AL | Registered: August 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
Speaks volumes when you can win by wide margin a state house seat with 1279 votes?

Link

Posts: 1850 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
I fill that criteria to a tee. But, I beat them to it by my choice. Isn't that what they're all about? Choice.

Posts: 7650 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Imagine if the entire government were composed of people like this. It would be a dickhatership.

Posts: 28645 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I propose a mandatory lobotomy for radical Democrats.

V.

Posts: 328 | Location: Pacific NW | Registered: April 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by White Phosphorus:
I propose a mandatory lobotomy for radical Democrats.

V.

They've already had that.

Posts: 8881 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
Imagine if the entire government were composed of people like this. It would be a dickhatership.

I don't care what you say, now that was funny!

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post