SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ford Bronco Metropolitans
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ford Bronco Metropolitans Login/Join 
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted
I didn’t know these old 4 doors existed. Pretty rare I’d say.
https://broncobastards.com/blo...-four-door-broncos-1

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5690 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Knew a guy 10 yrs ago who had one. Beautiful truck.

Might be the only one I've actually seen in person.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21853 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've never seen any of these, I had no idea they existed. Thanks for sharing.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3546 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Nope, never seen one. Seem's like I remember a Bronco pickup? could be wrong though.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19231 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I actually rode in one of the conversions back in the day. A vendor sales rep had such a conversion, visited our place of employment.
My recollection is that it was i’d as a Suburban match up rather than a 4 door Bronco, as it was definitely an F150/F250.......

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1529 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
That's awesome...like a Ford Suburban. I've seen a few, but they're definitely not common, and I can't imagine there are many left. I'm a Chevy guy, but that's a cool truck...wouldn't mind having the F350 version with a 7.3!

Posts: 8650 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Wow. That looks somewhat similar to the Ford Excursion. Our Excursion had the V-10. To be honest, the Excursion wasn't the most fun vehicle I've ever owned.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craglawnmanor:
Wow. That looks somewhat similar to the Ford Excursion. Our Excursion had the V-10. To be honest, the Excursion wasn't the most fun vehicle I've ever owned.

A nice Excursion still brings good money, especially the 7.3’s.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5690 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
If I recall right, they took a F150 crew cab and added the Bronco rear end, keeping the removable top.

There was a classic car restoration company that had one a few years back... they got some crazy money when they sold it (that was even before the new Broncos were announced).

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3356 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
That is pretty cool! I’ve never seen one. The 4 door F150s from the 80’s & early 90’s are pretty rare. I imagine a bronco like that is nearly impossible to find.

It’s neat how one picture looks a lot like an early version of the Ford Expedition/Excursion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21122 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
I have seen one Centurion here in Colorado, maybe 20 years ago. It was the 350 version with the 460 engine. A beast, for sure. Made my 1990, 302 equipped Bronco look puny by comparison.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4935 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I've seen a couple but until today never knew they weren't an actual Ford offering.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18027 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post