SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Winter jacket/pants if you could only own one
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winter jacket/pants if you could only own one Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Largefarva:
For those here who have the Kuiu elements jacket, do you feel the side pockets are in a weird position?

Kuiu is a hunting brand, focused on elk and sheep hunts, which means active, long hikes wearing a backpack. High-set pockets get out of the way for the backpack waist belt.

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok so I should look elsewhere I take it.

Posts: 685 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
I've been very pleased with the Duluth Trading fire hose jacket. Keeps me warm while I'm working outside in sub-freezing weather.

Posts: 2223 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post