SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dumping illegals in PA.............
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dumping illegals in PA............. Login/Join 
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Yep, the DNC Commies are trying to destroy PA and other Red states with this bullshit. People are too ignorant and by the time they wake up, we'll all be in Venezuela. Damn traitors.

Posts: 3371 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The worst part about all of this. It is not being reported at all by the main stream media. I do believe that properly reported, this would be enough to turn some moderate Democrats, Black voters, union guys and others against the Democrats. But it's not going to happen because these voters are never going to find out about it.

Posts: 1072 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Just for clarification, the video of the BP Chief talking with the agents is a separate incident from the one I posted about earlier.

Posts: 11207 | Location: The Magnolia State | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post