SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dumping illegals in PA.............
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dumping illegals in PA............. Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Seriously, you honestly believe that? That ALL Southern Border Area detainees could be held locally?
OK, where are all these other detention facilities that they're supposedly being transported to? Where's AOC standing in front of one feigning anguish?

Posts: 28692 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This has been going on for a long time now. Anyone in NEPA should know this. Go to Hazleton and then get back to me.

This is what happens when you have a crap government coupled with dumbasses who elect dumbasses in to office. It’s a never ending trail of pooh.

Posts: 874 | Location: NE Pennsylvania | Registered: December 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44498 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
Seriously, you honestly believe that? That ALL Southern Border Area detainees could be held locally?
OK, where are all these other detention facilities that they're supposedly being transported to? Where's AOC standing in front of one feigning anguish?

https://www.ice.gov/detention-facilities

You can check your own state.

You’re welcome

Posts: 632 | Registered: June 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Sooo, the flights to Pease AFB in Portsmouth, NH, where 'detainees' (your word, NOT mine) were bused to Manchester NH and Portland ME....Care to explain? There are ZERO 'Detention Facilities' located in either Maine OR New Hampshire!

Maybe it's not the 'appearances' that are deceiving here. What's next, 'Don't Believe Your Lying Eyes'... Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9442 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
My wife and I were on one of those 5AM commercial flights with two US government agents (IDs out and around their necks) and about a dozen or so underage flyers all in a row against one wall with documents in a clear pouch around their necks. Said three letter agents kept going back and forth between the airline agents and the minors, who apparently didn’t speak any English. They were all flying from PHX to DFW.

But I’m sure they were being repatriated and not sent on to some other local in the US <sarcasm>.

Posts: 1522 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
^^^Sooo, the flights to Pease AFB in Portsmouth, NH, where 'detainees' (your word, NOT mine) were bused to Manchester NH and Portland ME....Care to explain? There are ZERO 'Detention Facilities' located in either Maine OR New Hampshire!

Maybe it's not the 'appearances' that are deceiving here. What's next, 'Don't Believe Your Lying Eyes'... Roll Eyes

Correct - there are no detention facilities in those states. Thus they are no longer detainees but instead relocatees or settlers - or whatever you want to call them. Anyone who thinks these folks are being detained in "facilities" long term rather than disseminated into the US population is......well.....just keeping rolling your eyes.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:

https://www.ice.gov/detention-facilities

You can check your own state.

I checked, and Tennessee has none. So why have there been such flights to Chattanooga? Now, this is very near GA, about 100 miles from Atlanta, also not far from AL, but surely there are other airports closer. Still some unanswered questions.

I may not trust everything from Gateway Pundit, but I trust nothing from this useless retarded "administration." These flights wouldn't have been as necessary in the first place if they weren't such fuckups.

Posts: 28692 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
I believe it's pretty clear we've shuffled illegals around the country for quite some time, it's the sheer volume of "shuffled immigrants" that's gone through the roof.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6373 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe the smugglers refer to the US.GOV as their final smuggling partner/conspirator needed in the illegal alien smuggling pipeline...

quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
I believe it's pretty clear we've shuffled illegals around the country for quite some time, it's the sheer volume of "shuffled immigrants" that's gone through the roof.

Posts: 499 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
Correct - there are no detention facilities in those states. Thus they are no longer detainees but instead relocatees or settlers - or whatever you want to call them. Anyone who thinks these folks are being detained in "facilities" long term rather than disseminated into the US population is......well.....just keeping rolling your eyes.
I think the word you're struggling to find is "squatters".

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Illegal Alien Invaders...

Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9442 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Call them what they really are, Democrat Voters.

Posts: 2846 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Agreed on all terminology. I was trying to be kinder and gentler..... Big Grin

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Syngin1066:
I was on a flight from El Paso to DFW right before thanksgiving and stopped counting at 43 military aged men (no women or children) of Middle Eastern origin were boarded, all in new street clothes with paperwork in a transparent pouch around their neck and carrying a backpack. People are definitely being moved from Fort Bliss. I can only hope that they were interpreters or real allies being moved out for their safety.

Not a chance in hell. The Biden admin has no interest in helping allies, they only help our enemies, who are part and parcel for transforming America into an authoritarian hell hole.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8931 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
I see more of them in Aldi's and last week one of them was taking the grapes out of several packages and placing them in an empty package they had dumped out.

When I got home, I fired off an email to Headquarters stating what I had seen and that I was going to cause a scene the next time it happened.

I got an email back that the District Manager would look into it.

Posts: 11894 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
It’s abundantly obvious and easily provable that the only allies the Bidet administration has are enemies of this country

Posts: 53852 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Leaked video shows federal contractors flying migrants to suburban NY: 'Betraying the American people'

https://video.foxnews.com/v/62...478001#sp=show-clips

This is Routine Shuttling of ICE 'Detainees'...Nothing to See Here, 'Don't Believe Your Lying Eyes'! Roll Eyes

Live Free or Die!

Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
https://justthenews.com/govern...border-patrol-agents

January 26, 2022
quote:
Border Patrol agents confront DHS chief Mayorkas in contentious meeting of Yuma Sector officers

Yuma Sector Border Patrol agents met Wednesday with Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, who admitted the Biden administration's border policies are unpopular while agents are facing what may be the border's worst-ever situation.

Townhall obtained an audio recording of the meeting that sources reportedly said left Mayorkas visibly upset.

"The job has not gotten any easier over the last few months and it was very, very difficult throughout 2021," Mayorkas said. "I know apprehending families and kids is not what you signed up to do. And now we got a composition that is changing even more with Cubans, Venezuelans, Nicaraguans, and the like, it just gets more difficult."

He told agents that DHS is attempting to work with Mexican authorities to stop migrants before the U.S. border.

"I know the policies of this administration are not particularly popular with U.S. Customs and Border Protection, but that's the reality and let's see what we can do within that framework," he said, according to Townhall.

One agent asked Mayorkas how his department could say Border Patrol's main mission is border security while agents cannot do their job at the border due to administration policies.

Mayoraks responded that he appreciated "the candor" and said he working to make sure Border Patrol agents can do their job.

The agent said they have heard that response for years. He then reportedly turned his back on Mayorkas.

The Biden appointee replied, "You can turn your back on me but I won't turn my back on you." The Yuma agent responded that Mayorkas had turned his back first.

Another Yuma agent said they are facing overcrowding and processing issues. He added that it has been "demoralizing" to see Border Patrol demonized by politicians when agents safe illegal immigrants from injury and death.

Townhall reports that a third agent asked Mayorkas why such a low number of illegal immigrants were participating in the Migrant Protection Protocols. Also known as "Remain in Mexico," the program was reinstated by the Biden administration following a court order.

"The numbers are not where they need to be. I agree with that," Mayorkas responded and said that the U.S. is still in negotiations with Mexico over the program. He also said he has approved for border wall gaps to be filled, despite the fact that Biden had halted construction.

Mayorkas admitted, "​​Look, it's worse now than it, frankly, has been in at least 20 years, if not ever" at the border.

Another agent commented that the border situation was better under the Trump administration because "everyone was doing their jobs," Townhall reports.

Mayorkas posted photos of his visit on Twitter. "I joined the 6am muster at Yuma Sector this morning and heard Border Patrol agents loud and clear. They are doing incredible work on the frontlines. I am fighting to get more resources they need," he wrote.

Agents hit a record number of 178,840 illegal encounters at the border in December.

The troops are getting tired of this administration's bullshit.

Posts: 11207 | Location: The Magnolia State | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
I live in PA, and I can say our demographic has changed dramatically in the past 10yrs. Enough that some school districts have a 40% increase in students in a single year. It’s not uncommon to see 3 of 4 families move into a “single family dwelling”.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10558 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post