SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gun-grabbing Minnesota state senator arrested for first-degree burglary
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gun-grabbing Minnesota state senator arrested for first-degree burglary Login/Join 
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9058 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
She's back in the Senate casting votes in her own favor. Can't make it up! Another illustration on how Democrats always form a solid front. No one goes their own way. That's the how and why they get shit done. Unfortunately its always the wrong shit that gets done.
quote:
The Senate twice cast roll call votes appealing Champion’s ruling that Nelson’s motion was out of order. Both of those procedural appeals were defeated on party lines, as no Democrats broke ranks and Mitchell cast votes in her own favor.

Link

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8540 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
... Mitchell has denied the allegations and claimed that she was merely checking on an ill loved one.

Mitchell acknowledged that she entered through a window and told investigators she was trying to get her late father's ashes, ...
So which was it? She thought he was alive and ill or she knew he was cremated and wanted his ashes?

This is what happens when you lie.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2103 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Steed:
quote:
... Mitchell has denied the allegations and claimed that she was merely checking on an ill loved one.

Mitchell acknowledged that she entered through a window and told investigators she was trying to get her late father's ashes, ...
So which was it? She thought he was alive and ill or she knew he was cremated and wanted his ashes?

I believe the assertion was she thought her step mother was sick and had alzheimers and was checking on her. Also she wanted her fathers ashes. But don't we always enter the house of a close relative through the basement window dressed as a burglar when we are doing a welfare check? But yes these are the responses you get from a desperate liar. She's guilty as she can possibly be. Her story radically changed from her initial comments to police and then once her lawyer showed up that's when the welfare check story came to life.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8540 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
quote:
Originally posted by John Steed:
quote:

I believe the assertion was she thought her step mother was sick and had alzheimers and was checking on her. Also she wanted her fathers ashes. But don't we always enter the house of a close relative through the basement window dressed as a burglar when we are doing a welfare check? But yes these are the responses you get from a desperate liar. She's guilty as she can possibly be. Her story radically changed from her initial comments to police and then once her lawyer showed up that's when the welfare check story came to life.

Don’t we all do welfare checks at 4am as well ?

Posts: 4786 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:

Coming to alphabet agencies soon “Pre-Dawn, no knock welfare checks”….

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10963 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I'm heading over to my elderly father's house right now. I suppose if I didn't have a garage door opener, a key, the alarm code, and the pass code should I set the alarm off, I might choose to go later, dressed in black, and break a basement window to get in. Two problems with that. One, I'd get shot and number two is insurmountable: he doesn't have a basement.

Posts: 11032 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
Only while wearing all black, with a black sock over our flashlight, and entering through a basement window.

If the person we're checking on is alive, the best practice is to hide in basement.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23336 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://knsiradio.com/2024/05/...idst-felony-charges/

This piece of shit won’t resign so they can continue to pass bills - she’s the deciding vote.

MDS

Posts: 383 | Registered: November 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post