SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Now Dilbert Is Racist
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Now Dilbert Is Racist Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Adams should have known better, toe the line if you want to cash the checks... Roll Eyes

Today's edition LOL

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
That's hilarious. Betting he knew what would happen and didn't give a shit

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought the woke crowd did not read papers, just boomers. The strips were accurate and funny.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

Luckily for Adams, he can afford to do it.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Robin Williams: “Joke them if they can’t take a fuck.”

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
That's hilarious. Betting he knew what would happen and didn't give a shit

Yes - his "couldn't give a shit" attitude is evident in his characters.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yep, leftists are humorless. One does not joke around in church. Blasphemy. Heresy.

No doubt, Adams has quite a pile of "fuck you" money.

The fact that they are screaming and retaliating over this serves to prove Adams' point.

Posts: 107259 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
What's really hilarious about this is to imagine all the woke leftist hipsters that used to think Adams' counter-corporate-culture message was über-hip now having to burn all their Dilbert stuff

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
My local paper dropped him last week with no comment. They also dropped Beetle Bailey.

Posts: 5610 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maxwayne:
They also dropped Beetle Bailey.
Well, the surprising part of this is that there was a Beatle Bailey to drop. As far as I knew, that comic strip ended many years ago.

It make sense that he had to go, what with Bailey being part of the Military Industrial Complex. His usefulness has passed.

Posts: 107259 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Not sure I love Scott Adams, but I think its headed that way.

Great stuff!!

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20303 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Newspapers are in their death spiral anyway, probably in no small part to their woke agendas.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2057 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maxwayne:
My local paper dropped him last week with no comment...

Same here, it was the only comic I read. Lee Enterprises owns our local paper.

Posts: 15899 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
No doubt, Adams has quite a pile of "fuck you" money.

$50 to $80 Million, depending on which, if any website you choose to believe.

Posts: 1341 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
What's really hilarious about this is to imagine all the woke leftist hipsters that used to think Adams' counter-corporate-culture message was über-hip now having to burn all their Dilbert stuff

It’s happened before. The leftist loved Al Capp until his Joanie Phoanie character appeared.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Steed:
Newspapers are in their death spiral anyway, probably in no small part to their woke agendas.

You’ve got that right. Nothing but left crap in the local paper. I occasionally peruse one and can’t help but write the editor my feelings about it. I can’t wait to see the sign come down. I have at least managed to get the only subscriber I know to cancel.
Some time ago they harped on the downtown “food desert”. I wrote them that perhaps they should open a grocery in their giant downtown facility. Their response was only that they aren’t in the grocery business. Always someone else should do it….just like Martha’s Vineyard folks.

“That’s what.” - She

Posts: 322 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: June 06, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Steed:
That and the fact there's been precious little actual reporting of actual news for some time.

At one time I was subscribed to three newspapers (the two major metropolitan dailies, for their oft-opposing views, and a more local paper) and two news magazines. Plus I'd watch local and network news.

Now I'm subscribed to absolutely nothing, and watch only local "news," mainly for the weather, because they no longer have anything worthwhile to offer.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:

It’s happened before. The leftist loved Al Capp until his Joanie Phoanie character appeared.

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
In the long run it will make him richer, the ultimate fuck-you to the cowards.

Real humans with depth are allergic to bullshit, pandering, and intellectual cowardice.

Look up Gad Saad. There's hope.

Posts: 5101 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post