SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This is just silly! It’s not enough that Australia ban lots of guns now they are banning license plates with scary letter combos
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This is just silly! It’s not enough that Australia ban lots of guns now they are banning license plates with scary letter combos Login/Join 
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WEPN_(AM)

WEPN is an all-sports radio station licensed to New York City. The station is owned-and-operated by The Walt Disney Company and is the flagship station of the ESPN Radio network, primarily carrying the national network lineup.

That plate SHOULD be banned!

Posts: 4822 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Back in the '80s I had a plate that was L.A.GUNS. Liked their Cocked & Loaded import CD that came out and played it all the time.

Don't think I could get that one now...

Posts: 9429 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Well...they did it. Those stupid bastards in Victoria took his plate. Surely this will end all the violence and crime in Victoria. Mad

Link to article

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21238 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well...they did it. Those stupid bastards in Victoria took his plate.

Too bad he's not a pharmacist. Otherwise the plate they gave him could be interpreted as "one prescription for ass".

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15864 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
There's a certain irony the new plate says "Victoria- The Education State"

Posts: 4157 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Way back in 1985 I stopped a guy with a Harley and his plate was DEATH. I ran the plate as he couldn't find his registration. It comes back to; seize the plate, turn it in to DMV as it had been restricted. I was amazed.

He mentioned he had the plate for years, but recently he had gotten a letter from the DMV telling him it was considered "inappropriate" and to turn it in.

I hate this sort of silliness with a passion (and in the next 35 years its only gotten worse out here) We used to be REALLY free of such Govt over reach.

Let him go with his plate. Few years later saw him again. He related that when he sent in his registration renewal, he got a new plate in the mail.

When will they stop pandering to these eternally offended liberals?

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
^^^
Never. Everyone is afraid to stand up to them.

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
The one slogan for this decade or generation of ass holes. "I'm offended!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Article I in the "Bill Of No Rights" is "You do not have the right to not be offended."

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post