SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Pittsburgh Folks

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Pittsburgh Folks Login/Join 
Picture of dlc444
posted
Ok, I am giving a little longer notice than usual for when I travel for work.

I am going to be headed to Pittsburgh/Franklin, PA February 28, March 1. Will have some morning/lunch time in Pittsburgh March 2.

Anyone around for a drink/dinner/lunch/breakfast?

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be up for that. I just don't get done at a set time everyday. email me.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: chessiedog1,

Keep Americans working, buy American made!

Posts: 709 | Location: western PA | Registered: April 03, 2011Report This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
We have a cabin outside of Franklin. There is a nice little Italian restaurant at the local Franklin airport.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Report This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Skip the airport. Bella Cucina is right downtown and is (was last time I was there) very very good.

Franklin is a fair piece north of Pittsburgh. If you get some Pgh interest, and are looking for a good 1/2 way meeting point, Butler is a good spot with a few micro breweries now. I have to re-read that as I still can't believe we have two now! haha. Also, Slippery Rock PA has one that is good.

I know oof three of us from Butler. Two (the other two guys) are easily tempted with beer! Smile

Posts: 11383 | Registered: August 02, 2004Report This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
I'm in New Castle, about half way between Pittsburgh and Franklin. Keep me in the loop.

Posts: 45373 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Report This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
I would love to meet up for dinner on 3/2. Work will keep me out for other days and times.

Posts: 1633 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Report This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Hey, it was nice to see all you folks that showed up.

Here's a pic:

Pictured in no particular order is hjs157, SHOOTIN BLANKS, mark123, dlc444, r0gue and r0gue's brother (we tried to get him to join and sign the waiver).

Posts: 45373 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Report This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Great turnout. It was a really good time and wonderful to meet you guys. Thanks for making the trip over to Buttovia.

Posts: 11383 | Registered: August 02, 2004Report This Post