SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "CASIOAK" March Karma!!!
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"CASIOAK" March Karma!!! Login/Join 
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
Whoops! Looks like I missed that I had won. I've been busier than a cat covering poo on a marble floor.

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mkueffer:
Congratulations!

Thanks, but it's months later so I wouldn't be surprised if I'm too late. It's all good though either way.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
ahhh have you contacted David to see if it's still open???

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parallel:
Thanks, but it's months later so I wouldn't be surprised if I'm too late.

He didn't announce he'd awarded it to somebody else, so drop him an email and ask if you're too late. Can't hurt.

But, going forward, if you're going to participate in a karma, ISTM the least you could do is hold up your end in a timely fashion. (Yeah, this is a bit of a sore point with me. In two of the three karmas I held, I had to pester the winners to respond.)

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:

But, going forward, if you're going to participate in a karma, ISTM the least you could do is hold up your end in a timely fashion. (Yeah, this is a bit of a sore point with me. In two of the three karmas I held, I had to pester the winners to respond.)

Isn't the winner normally given a heads up by email? Especially with karmas that run a month or more, it's a simple thing to forget to check the thread or miss an announcement of a winner if you're not checking the forum every day.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Nope most figure it’s up to the recipient to monitor
the thread and contact them.

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
I sent him an email, but I totally understand if it was too late.

NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post