SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "CASIOAK" March Karma!!!
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"CASIOAK" March Karma!!! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
All,

My watch needed to be replaced a.s.a.p.

I contacted David privately and asked if he had one of these available for sale. He did and shortly after contact I once again had a watch.

The look is stealthy enough that most people think the display is blank, but dressy enough to wear with formal clothing. Very few noticed it was different from my normal Luminox.

If you don't win the Karma and need a watch, I strongly encourage you to order one from David!

Knighthawk

“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 619 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
I know it's April, but I didn't see a post saying the karma was won, so I'll throw my name in the hat.

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3296 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I would love to be a part of this!! Thanks David!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I'm in....Thanks!!

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5035 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
That is gorgeous. Please add me. Thank you as always for your kindness and generosity!

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
What a beautiful watch!

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1838 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Yet another reason for wanting to live in the USA. I'm picky, mind - it has to be the PNW.

Posts: 11315 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
I have already entered this beautiful karma. Love the look of the Casioak Gshock. The black is to me the best, then the Earthtone followed by the Camo.

Good read on how the Casioak came to be ...

https://www.hodinkee.com/artic...00-how-it-came-to-be

Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: old dino,

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rush chairman
Picture of Guy1
posted Hide Post
Beautiful! Thanks for the karma!

Posts: 713 | Location: MS | Registered: November 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I'd love to win this. Thanks for the chance David.

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Duke of Detroit
posted Hide Post
Sweet looking watch! I would love a chance at that watch!

Dave, Thank yo for being so generous!

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas

Posts: 1047 | Location: Detroit, MICHIGAN | Registered: May 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
I assume this is over since it was a march Karma. But if not. Please include me. Thank DT

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19158 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Parallel!!!! You are the winner to the March Karma! Please email me your address to david@mimisjewelryinc.com

Thank you all for playing! April's karma is a little late but on the way!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6009 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me to this it is nice.

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Super Shooter:
Please add me to this it is nice.

GESH! No doubt you didn't read the post above yours where a winner is declared. Eek That and you already added yourself back on March 17th! Frown

Parallel congratulations! And as always a huge shoot out to David for his generosity! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Congrats Parallel! Wear it in good health!

Thanks, Dave, for the exciting karma opportunity.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1680 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance!

------------------------------------
Good men must sometimes do bad things to bad people; to keep them from doing bad things to the innocent !!

Posts: 736 | Location: Tucson,Az | Registered: August 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ajm10:
Thanks for the chance!

Good lawd... another one! Frown

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Reading is fundamental....

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3296 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Congrats Parallel!

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post