SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    James Comey, beginning 2018 with a degree of hypocrisy that I don't think he'll be able to top in the next 12 months
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

James Comey, beginning 2018 with a degree of hypocrisy that I don't think he'll be able to top in the next 12 months Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted

Posts: 107625 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is a well-known scientific fact that artic blasts create brain freezes.

The result is called "popsicle head".

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Well, his lying, corrupt ass has been fired at the FBI, so the odds are good that there will be better leadership there at least.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
If Comey ever had a shred of honor, we’d see him post his own version of this, cleaning the Clinton stain off his memory...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I'm starting to wonder if Comey is really all there. Some of his statements since he has been fired are so far off the wall. I mean, does he really believe that the cesspool he ran was really on the straight and narrow? If so he is a 100% dedicated progressive who believes the ends justify the means. Scary that he had such a position of power. I would love to see him investigated and charges reccomended for leaking government documents.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Well, his lying, corrupt ass has been fired at the FBI, so the odds are good that there will be better leadership there at least.

So he's just whining rather than being a sanctimonious hypocrite?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
So he's just whining rather than being a sanctimonious hypocrite?

I'd say all of the above. He's a lying, corrupt, whining, sanctimonious hypocrite.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
He's a straight shooter...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29708 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
He's a straight shooter...

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
what would Comey possibly know about honor, ethics and the truth...

he's yet to demonstrate a grasp on the concepts of any of them

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53193 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This guy doesn't know when to shut his yap.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't be surprised if he was getting a stipend from some leftist organization to keep attacking the administration.

He has finally been exposed for the absolute fraud that he is. And I guarantee he learned it all from that fraud Mueller.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
quote:
James Comey, beginning 2018 with a degree of hypocrisy that I don't think he'll be able to top in the next 12 months

You might be underestimating him.

Posts: 3239 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
Comey doesn't seem right in the head.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12696 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Comey wants every politically appointed and elected official except President Trump and Vice President Pence fired?

I'm good with that.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31451 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
He almost singlehandedly destroyed the FBI. His stench will remain with the agency for many years to come. As it is, I have far less respect for the FBI these days than for the IRS.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
As it is, I have far less respect for the FBI these days than for the IRS.

That’s like comparing dog shit to cat shit.

I trust no one in government until they earn that trust back. I don’t care what you once were or were supposed to be. Sorry to the hard working people in government that are true patriots. But I have no reason to trust them. Not that they care.

Posts: 3954 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimineer:
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
As it is, I have far less respect for the FBI these days than for the IRS.

That’s like comparing dog shit to cat shit.

That right there sir, is a perfect comparison.

Posts: 7561 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
Dear Jim,
FOESAD.

Thanks

TKO

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Posts: 8121 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post