SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How about something positive
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How about something positive Login/Join 
Picture of SPWAMike0317
posted
Residents of a remote Alaskan town used vehicle lights on the runway needed for a medivac plane.

There are good people that will come to our aid when called.

https://www.adn.com/alaska-new...cal-transport-plane/

Let me help you out. Which way did you come in?

Posts: 719 | Location: North of Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: January 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting.

Q

Posts: 26421 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Boy, could we ever use a news channel airing good news! Stories like that could make millions feel good. If ya get bored, switch back to the neg.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by recoatlift:
Boy, could we ever use a news channel airing good news! Stories like that could make millions feel good. If ya get bored, switch back to the neg.[/https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your link, I used it.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Try this!

Posts: 13275 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Good stuff TMats. Big Grin

Posts: 17903 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Both of them are pretty cool!!!

Posts: 4063 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As a resident of a small Alaska town that is not on the road system, and both a medic for the FD and someone who works at the airport for the Coast Guard this happens more than you think.

Also at times we are snowed in during the winter, fun times.

Posts: 663 | Registered: August 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjp:
As a resident of a small Alaska town that is not on the road system, and both a medic for the FD and someone who works at the airport for the Coast Guard this happens more than you think.

Also at times we are snowed in during the winter, fun times.

Thank you for your service.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12643 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post