SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Explain the meme thread
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 36

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Explain the meme thread Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
Bad monkey, bad bad bad
No bananas for him.

Now we have the Banana Nazi Smile

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Report This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Keep these coming! They can be a fun challenge. I've gotten a few (Video, Cables, Sign), but had no clue on the first one, Hela, or Sandra (I was thinking that one was a Blind Side parody crossed with Bird Cage).

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2104 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Report This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I'm a little lost on the Pink Floyd / vegetarian / pudding meme posted this evening. Frown

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
I'm a little lost on the Pink Floyd / vegetarian / pudding meme posted this evening. Frown

How can you have any pudding, if you don't eat your meat?

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43884 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:

How can you have any pudding, if you don't eat your meat?

Aha! Thank you. Smile

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Report This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:

I’m disappointed in you, my friend Wink

Posts: 13260 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Report This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
quote:

I led a sheltered childhood. Big Grin

God bless America.

always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Okay. I admit to being clueless. The apprentice just posted a meme to the top of pg 194 in THAT thread. "Gary? Meow" ???? WTH?

I'm beginning to believe that being an "old fart" has me at a distinct disadvantage with a lot of what is being posted there.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
quote:

I led a sheltered childhood. Big Grin
Me, too. And continued it throughout my life, voluntarily. (I don't understand the Pink Floyd meme--never listened to them.)

And I'm also with bald1--I have never watched an episode of Spongebob Squarepants and also have no idea who Gary is, or how the 2 are related.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:

And I'm also with bald1--I have never watched an episode of Spongebob Squarepants and also have no idea who Gary is, or how the 2 are related.

Well that's more than I knew... gesh. Spongebob Squarepants? Absolutely something a septuagenarian would know ALL about! N O T !! So yeah, flashguy and I are asking... what the heck is that meme all about?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I dont know the answer on the meme, but do know that 'Bob's snail's name is Gary & meows. Not sure what that means for the meme though...

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15325 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Report This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
I am gonna go with the snail roping pic from pg 193 sparked the sponge bob pic on 194.

Might be be episode specific, dunno.

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Report This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
I dont know the answer on the meme, but do know that 'Bob's snail's name is Gary & meows. Not sure what that means for the meme though...
Big Grin Perhaps, Apprentice’s mentor should’ve taught him what funny meant Big Grin

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23259 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Report This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
Big Grin Perhaps, Apprentice’s mentor should’ve taught him what funny meant Big Grin

So maybe my being an "old fart" has nothing to do with my puzzlement here. Rather apprentice has posted a not-funny picture. Big Grin Works for me! Smile

USN (RET), COTEP #192

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Just a WAG...

There was a Hawaiian snail ( Achatinella apexfulva ) named George that was the last of his kind. After 14 years, he died last week. Now the species is classified as extinct. Guessing the thing eludes Gary the snail is dead soon?

That or Gary is sporting a new makeover. Idunno.

Posts: 9153 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Report This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ffips:
I am gonna go with the snail roping pic from pg 193 sparked the sponge bob pic on 194.

Might be be episode specific, dunno.

Nice razor you got there occam. Wink

Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Just a WAG...

There was a Hawaiian snail ( Achatinella apexfulva ) named George that was the last of his kind. After 14 years, he died last week. Now the species is classified as extinct. Guessing the thing eludes Gary the snail is dead soon?

My take on that is that Gary the snail is a mort. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21846 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Report This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Confused

quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Report This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Confused

quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:

That one has no punchline.

Posts: 3661 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Report This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
You got that right. Roll Eyes

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Report This Post