SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Christmas movies you like to watch each year
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Christmas movies you like to watch each year Login/Join 
Picture of wrightd
posted
What are your favorite Christmas movies you like to watch each year ?

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8683 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Christmas Vacation
It’s a Wonderful Life
Elf
Polar Express
Home Alone
A Christmas Story
are the regulars.

Posts: 17887 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
A Muppet Christmas Carol.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8217 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Die Hard

Lethal Weapon

==================

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Christmas Vacation is a must.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12437 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Die Hard

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trapped in Paradise

Posts: 3596 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Bad Santa 1&2
Christmas Vacation
Wonderful Life
Scrooged
Home Alone 2

Posts: 2775 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
No idea what I did there. I gotta stop drunk posts.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: frayedends,

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12437 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
It's A Wonderful Life
Miracle on 34th Street
Home Alone
Elf
all the Die Hard movies

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
A Christmas Story
Home Alone
Die Hard
It's a Wonderful Life

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Planes Trains and Automobiles, because it fits, even if it is about Thanksgiving.

(I think it was brilliant to do a Thanksgiving Day story that stands apart from all the Christmas stories. And you don't suspect how it plays out till your almost home...)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43882 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
A Christmas Story
Elf
It's a Wonderful Life
Miracle on 34th Street

Archerman

Posts: 2486 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
The Family Man with Nicolas Cage and Tea Leoni

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Christmas Story of course.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"White Christmas" from 1954.

Posts: 309 | Location: Nevada | Registered: May 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Christmas Vacation is my number 1. I only watch it between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I watch it for the first time on Thanksgiving night and the last time Christmas night, both when everyone is in bed and I am alone and can sit in peace with some special drink in my Marty Moose mug.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Notary Sojac
Picture of festus haggen
posted Hide Post
The Thin Man
Lady in the Lake

Golden lads and girls all must,
As chimney-sweepers, come to dust.

Posts: 368 | Location: Maryland | Registered: June 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
White Christmas
Elf
Die Hard
Miracle on 34th Street

Posts: 606 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ch23701
posted Hide Post
“A Christmas Carol” with George C. Scott

Wife insisted on watching it as we speak.

Posts: 257 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: September 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post