SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What Do You Like Better - 2002 Pick Up or 2024 Pick Up?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Do You Like Better - 2002 Pick Up or 2024 Pick Up? Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
any new truck, for that matter. They have gotten too big, to the point of being unwieldy

Yup- here is a current F150 side by side with my 03 Tundra. Note the larger size, and less ground clearance- my Tundra is closer in size to new Tacomas.

how do i print screen

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
My son had a 2002 Ranger, and it was a good truck. His had a manual transmission and I taught him to drive one in that truck. That said, neither. An EV in Wyoming makes no sense whatsoever, and I prefer a full-size pickup. That’s what I have.

Posts: 13264 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Leaving out that almost all new trucks sold have extended or full-four-door cabs, a new Chevy Silverado 2500 ("¾-ton") positively dwarfs my old '84 C20. Also with the old truck, you could see over the hood, as well as through the rear window at the bed corners. Now you need cameras, proximity sensors and a butt cheek buzzer in the seat to back the damn things up. And while I would roll around on it like a marble in a mixing bowl unless belted in, the full-width, non-contoured bench seat could be slept on fairly comfortably.

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
I don't care for the look of the Tesla truck. Straight outta Battlezone.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8527 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Was going to come back and add some pics, but now I want to crank up the Playstation and try to find Battlezone.

I was able to shoot down the UFO exactly one time. It however, was able to blow me to bits quite a few times with ease. Oh well...

This one looks like mine.

Posts: 9156 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post