SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    August 2023 Karma! I am getting slower in my old age...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

August 2023 Karma! I am getting slower in my old age... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance Dave. Please include me.

Posts: 1971 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
I would like a chance, thank you!

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8346 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1040 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: August 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice watch. Please include me-

Posts: 342 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Vino Veritas
Picture of Jaycat
posted Hide Post
Ohhh nice! Please count me in.

Jaycat

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun!!!

Posts: 1039 | Location: Clarksville TN | Registered: November 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Hi David, please include me! Thanks!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1683 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Would love to be included a shock would come in handy for my new school bus route. Please include me in on this wonderful karma.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4842 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you.

Posts: 364 | Location: Mansfield, TX | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2 types of people..Those with Guns and those who dig!
Picture of USMC-PRIDE
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Thanks for your generosity David.

---------------------------------------
"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence."-----Charles Beard

Posts: 1104 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: July 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
I'll give this a try, David. Stay dry!

Posts: 9058 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
Thanks for thinking about us Dave. Please count me in.

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
gearhounds! You are the winner of August 2023 Karma! Please email me your address and we will ship out your karma ASAP!

email: david@mimisjewelryinc.com

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6017 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
NEVERMIND. I MISSED THE WHOLE THING.

Not slower, Dave, just more methodical. Nice watch. Please put me in. Thanks.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2411 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post