SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Yelp/Google Reviews and Such for a small business
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yelp/Google Reviews and Such for a small business Login/Join 
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted
So Jeff's thread had me thinking. I don't like to share my business secrets, but I think I want to share this with the SF community that has given so much to me over the years.

My business more and more relies on google reviews for new business. Almost all of our clients will check us out on google. Getting good reviews is hard, its difficult to engage clients at the right time so people who want to review actually do.

I refuse to pay for reviews!

Enter my new business solution which has been totally revolutionary. "Podium.com", google it and look it up.

It allows you to text clients in real time, using your regualr business phone number. It uses facebook and google maps to authenticate folks so they can click a text link and post a 5 star review in seconds. They don't have to have a gmail account!

There is a ton of functionality to it, that I don't really need to discuss here. If you look it up and it works for you go for it.

It costs me about $385 a month or so but the benefits have far outweighted the costs.

Implementation took about 10 days, I had a graphics guy do an image for my company, that cost a few hundered but was well worth it.

I am already seeing an additional sale per month I think which is roughly $2000 a month to me.

Good luck guys/gals!

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5132 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Enter my new business solution which has been totally revolutionary. "Podium.com", google it and look it up.

Impressive. Cool

Posts: 22908 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post