SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Adjusters & Xactimate - step inside please
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Adjusters & Xactimate - step inside please Login/Join 
posted
I know there's a few adjusters on here, who is good with roofs? Specifically in the sketch feature. I have very little experience with roofs and am struggling to get one put in. Eagleview or the likes is not an option.

Help a struggling mitigation guy out Razz

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im pretty good at it even though I use Eagleview most often.

Not sure how much any long distance typing can help though? If you sketch the underlying level, adding a level above and drawing the roof on top of your sketch is easier and the roof will snap in to the walls. Pull up some google satellite images to reference if you can.

Just start doing it and the learning curve is pretty steep as you mess with it and play with the properties.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post