SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Charleston, South Carolina elects Republican mayor, the first since 1877
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charleston, South Carolina elects Republican mayor, the first since 1877 Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted

Posts: 107794 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
WOLVERINES!!!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29743 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
A relative described Charleston as a cleaner New Orleans. I went not long ago, kinda nice.

I wish him well, not everyone(voters) is out of common sense.

Posts: 6197 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“From little things, big things grow.”

Posts: 1755 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
It's been a long time coming. Charleston did fine with Democrat Joe Riley because they had an awesome police chief in Reuben Greenberg during much of Riley's tenure. Tecklenburg was a disaster and a climate alarmist who allowed rioting in the holy city.

Posts: 1982 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Its a good start.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20326 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Great news! The way more SC should be.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38744 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Fantastic news!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7087 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
My wife's extremely left-wing-granola-recently-retired-college-professor uncle in Charleston will be thrilled. EXCELLENT Big Grin

Posts: 33912 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post