SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Does Anybody Die From Natural Causes Anymore?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does Anybody Die From Natural Causes Anymore? Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
LS1 GTO. My condolences on the loss of your friend.

As to the question of the question, put me down as thinking it "crass".
(I may wonder, but it's none of my business if it is not disclosed to me without inquiry.)

"Polite" folk, just do not ask that. If it was for them to know, it would be made known to them.

(My grandmother, who almost made 105, taught me that and a whole lot more, as she was a big part of raising me at times.)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43909 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I recall a sentence from the Jimmy Breslin book, "The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight", where he says Raymond the Wolf (a Mafioso chief) died of natural causes...his heart stopped beating when three men stuck knives in it.

Posts: 201 | Location: Boyce, VA | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I think I know exactly what I am going to die from:

Too many years of being rode hard and put up wet.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
My condolences on the loss of your friend.

Excellent post. I appreciate the introspective moment you provided.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post