SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    1400 Year History of Islam in 15 minutes.
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
1400 Year History of Islam in 15 minutes. Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted
This video of Brigitte Gabriel is fascinating. I don't know enough about Islam to know if all of her facts are correct, but the facts I do know are in agreement with what she says. In any case, this is fascinating.

Posts: 8610 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
That was damn interesting..........................

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
She's a good a brave woman. Cool

Q

Posts: 26322 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
Shared. Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13949 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I want to have her children...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29680 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Wow.

Superficially was aware of some things. Others, if true, were eye opening.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12712 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Report This Post
Picture of taco68
posted Hide Post
Makes some sense now, to what I have already known! My best friend was a Corpsman in the first Gulf War. When he came back, he stated many times "never, ever trust Muslims, period". This guy is one of the most diverse people I know. He still, to this day states it!

Sigs P-220, P-226 9mm, & P-230SL (CCW)

Posts: 2539 | Location: Icebox of the Nation | Registered: January 31, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
In a similar vein, there was a post with a link to a video sometime in the last year on this forum with a muslim woman speaking about how there is a group of hardcore muslims surrounded by several other groups of less radical muslims who tacitly support the core. Anybody have that link?

Posts: 309 | Location: Nevada | Registered: May 12, 2013Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
Wow.

Superficially was aware of some things. Others, if true, were eye opening.

Her explanation of why the Koran goes from peaceful to violent makes a great deal of sense. That is new to me.

Posts: 8610 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Very informative. Thank you for posting.

Posts: 7248 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
excellent video

sharing it with others

simply reinforces what I was already thinking but filled in some pieces

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53158 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Picture of VonFatman
posted Hide Post
please provide link

bob

Posts: 376 | Registered: September 03, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guXBTgAxhIw

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Excellent.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
This woman has some huge brass balls. If Muslims aren't terrified of her, they should be.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I would be (vaguely, granted) interested in seeing a response to her key points from someone admitting to being an Islamist and a muslim. Any Sigforum members who adhere to their faith? Her personal history and experiences with this makes her an expert, though it must to some extent also flavor her vision of their "faith."

I've read before about their willingness to deceive in order to further their cause, and would love to see more on that.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Report This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by taco68:
Makes some sense now, to what I have already known! My best friend was a Corpsman in the first Gulf War. When he came back, he stated many times "never, ever trust Muslims, period". This guy is one of the most diverse people I know. He still, to this day states it!

I have had a similar experience with a friend of mine. A very intelligent, competent guy who worked 30+ years for the Diplomatic Corps. A somewhat liberal guy, well educated and left of center in his earlier years.

He worked a dozen years in the Middle East and came away with a strong hatred for Muslims and Middle Easterners in General.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Report This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
This is really something.

Sharing.

With a lot of folks.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12315 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Report This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
To add - she hits it on the head with this one too:

"...but it's such a small percentage of people who are bad..."

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12315 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Many years ago, I was representing a Saudi man in his business dealings in the US. I spent a week in Cairo dealing with unrelated stuff. While I was there, my Egyptian host, who had extensive business experience all over the ME, inquired about my Saudi related work. He cautioned me, "be careful with the Saudis. You can't trust those guys."

I returned to France, and was then summoned to meet my Saudi client in Switzerland. When we met, during our social catching up discussion, I told him about having been in Cairo a short time before. He cautioned me, "be careful dealing with those Egyptians. You can't trust them."

I was barely able to tell him why I was laughing so enthusiastically, and he had the grace to laugh, too.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post