SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    1400 Year History of Islam in 15 minutes.
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
1400 Year History of Islam in 15 minutes. Login/Join 
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
This book is well worth the $16 it costs, as well as the hour it takes to read it.

The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam and the Crusades

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9153 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Veeper. I will get it, but how does it compare with what Brigitte Gabriel says in the video?

quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:
This book is well worth the $16 it costs, as well as the hour it takes to read it.

Posts: 8614 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
quote:

^^^^ I will second that. The book is well documented with references to the exact passages in the Quran. I read it with a Quran to check. The information in the book is congruent to the video.

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HighZonie:
quote:

^^^^ I will second that. The book is well documented with references to the exact passages in the Quran. I read it with a Quran to check. The information in the book is congruent to the video.

Sorry. Yes. What HighZonie said.

If anyone would like some additional reading, I also very highly recommend these two books. They are meaty and excellent.

The Dhimmi: Jews and Christians Under Islam

Islam and Dhimmitude: Where Civilizations Collide

Bat Ye'or, the author, has personal experience with dhimmitude and the overt sweeping away of anything that is not Islam. There is some overlap between the two books, but the depth is enough that both were worth the read, in my opinion.

That being said, the Politically Incorrect Guide is probably more than enough to get anyone up to speed on what we face, but also covers the base beliefs in Islam such as how it is heresy to say or imply that 2+2=4 and will always equal 4 because to say or believe this is to chain Allah, and Allah must be unbound and unchained, always. Ergo, natural law must not exist.

Crazy town.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9153 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Another good read is Militant Islam Reaches America by Daniel Pipes. Several years old but still post 9/11 so well worth the read.

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I've read the aforementioned Daniel Pipes book and Robert Spencer's books. Another excellent one I highly recommend that is a fast read of less than 200 pages is Dr. Sebastian Gorka's book, "Defeating Jihad: The Winnable War."

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5158 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Report This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I've seen this woman on the late-night cable channels. Pretty brave woman....

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Report This Post