SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    City with the worst drivers?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

City with the worst drivers? Login/Join 
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
El Paso.

I-10 going through there is a death trap.

I would say Orlando along I-4 but a lot of those drivers aren't people who live here. A lot are tourists.

Posts: 13148 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Boston. My daughter attends BC so we are up there at least a few times a year. Pretty bad drivers. This coming from someone who drives in NYC.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5914 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Vote for South Florida here.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4842 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
Miami hands down. There are drivers from every shithole third world country driving there with all their bad habits. They drive what ever speed they choose in what ever lane they choose. Where they come from the left lane may be the slow lane and they drive the same here. Oh, I missed my exit, let me just make a right turn across 4 lanes of traffic. Turn signals and stop signs are just suggestions. Hey, let's rent a car and drive to Disney World! In Miami you must drive as defensive as you can!

He, he..just reminded me that a few years back my wife was involved with a three car incident of these nitwits trying to go thru the left turn lane after the light turned red and they assumed everybody in the oncoming would stop for them..."WRONG!!!" Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post