SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Philly & St Louis Police on admin leave after group releases database of social media posts they have been compiling for past couple years
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly & St Louis Police on admin leave after group releases database of social media posts they have been compiling for past couple years Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Police Officers rarely vote for the left. Follow the money on this. This is about dividing and conquering conservative voices.

Free speech applies, even to assholes, folks.

I suspect when you follow the money, it will lead you back to all the same “Occupy” groups and has Soros finger prints all over it. This is just a high tech way of burning down a CVS.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37120 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
299 former officers. Even after the job, you are still subject to unwarranted scrutiny.
Whos next?
Ask not for whom the bell tolls....
Janitors? Airline pilots? Roofers? Plumbers?
At what point do the holier than thou types stop in their efforts to control our thoughts and speech?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16126 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
I’m not worried, everyone called me an asshole, either to my face or behind my back. No one likes hearing the truth, and when you call them out on it they tend to call you names.

I’m sure if they looked at the people who are crying about this, I’m sure that they have said some questionable things.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11308 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
jljones, I believe you hit that nail right on the head. While reading through this thread the first thing that popped into my thoughts was ol' G.Soros.....yes indeed.

Posts: 520 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fwbulldog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Police Officers rarely vote for the left. Follow the money on this. This is about dividing and conquering conservative voices.

Free speech applies, even to assholes, folks.

I suspect when you follow the money, it will lead you back to all the same “Occupy” groups and has Soros finger prints all over it. This is just a high tech way of burning down a CVS.

You see, this right here will get you on "the list". Wink

Posts: 3018 | Location: Round Rock | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post