SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wannabe AMOK swordsman's journey interrupted by police officer

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Wannabe AMOK swordsman's journey interrupted by police officer Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
Well, then ...

"Bodycam Footage Shows Armed Cop Versus Suspect w/ Sword
by NEWS WIRE on MAY 14, 2020

***Warning Graphic Video***

Pomona, California — On Monday, March 30, 2020, at approximately 7:15pm, Pomona Police Corporal Chad Jensen responded to a 9-1-1 call regarding a man who stated he was the victim of an Assault with a Deadly Weapon in the area of Reservoir St. and Third St. in the City of Pomona. The victim stated the weapon used by the suspect was a sword. When the Officer arrived in the area, he found the caller (victim) who had sustained a laceration to the head. The victim directed the Officer to the location of the suspect.

The Officer located the suspect, who was attempting to conceal himself behind some bushes. Upon making contact, the suspect produced a sword and that is when an Officer Involved Shooting took place. The suspect was struck by gunfire and Officers immediately called the Los Angeles County Fire Department to render medical aid to the suspect and victim, who was struck by the sword. The victim was taken to a local area hospital and is expected to make a full recovery. The suspect succumbed to his injuries at the scene."

http://t.lt02.net/q/-1UNTr2ChM...GfJlLa4RNNx48zWlrtvA

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15903 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
So along with the advice not to bring a knife to a gunfight, we can add "sword"?

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15252 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know if i would try and conceal a sword in my shorts

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Report This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Suicide by cop.

posted Hide Post
Stop M@#$F....Good shoot.

Front sight...Front sight...Front sight...Only Hits Count.
NRA Life Member
Frank John Boy -Police Lingo

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Similar 10 days ago in Las Vegas. Is this some kind of trend?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16376 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
There can be only one...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29713 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
^^^^HA

Posts: 5338 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Report This Post