SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hamilton Watches, thoughts and opinions?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hamilton Watches, thoughts and opinions? Login/Join 
Picture of Bob at the Beach
posted Hide Post
I have a Hamilton khaki 42 mm field watch. It has the brown leather strap. It is about 4 hears old and still looks good. I’ve replaced the strap once. No issues on keeping time.

Posts: 1473 | Location: Boardwalk, Va Beach | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Splendid brand. Since they are a SWATCH brand, the quality is closely controlled.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34132 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Timely thread as I've been eyeballing a 42mm Khaki Field lately.

I hadn't heard about the water resistance issue, but I have other watches for swimming and the like so no biggie.

I wish Hamilton would make the "Murph" watch from Interstellar. Perfect combination (IMHO) of size, features, looks, etc.

Posts: 12543 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snake207:
Timely thread as I've been eyeballing a 42mm Khaki Field lately.

That's a seriously good looking watch.

Posts: 2594 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
Decent timepieces for the price, with some good, utilitarian designs. I have not owned any, but they seem to be well received and respected.

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post