SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Thanksgiving!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Thanksgiving! Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving! I've got lots to be thankful for, not the least of which is SIGforum and you guys.

(It's traditional to post this pic.)

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving all!

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
After today, your belt will be the fence around a turkey’s graveyard. Big Grin

Have a pleasant holiday.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post

Happy Thanksgiving!

Posts: 3427 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
God Bless and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone !!!

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3053 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to my SigForum Buddies.

Feast and be Joyfull !!

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
A safe Thanksgiving to our Americans serving our nation!

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1630 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Yes, to all here and your families. Hope you all enjoy the day. One to let all else go and just be you with your family. That is my prayer. Happy Thanksgiving.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving ... !

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
It shouldn't take a holiday for me to express my thanks to my friends, but here I go... Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your families; I am thankful for you all and grateful to be here.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8513 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Aloha Mr. Hand.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12568 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving!

Of the many things for which I am grateful this site is one of them.

Silent

Posts: 1019 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Just got home from Golden Corral. Ate 2 plates of turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, and green beans. Had 2 small slices of pumpkin pie and one of apple pie. Great meal. Was there with about 200-300 others (!). The 30-minute wait was worth it.

Happy Thanksgiving to all SF members and their families!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Hope your day is blessed with good friends, family and food. And, if you are alone today just know I am thinking of you and sending a hug along too!

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife over cooked the turkey again. Roll Eyes

But - nothing some extra gravy can't fix.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all of SF. May it be a great day of joy, love, and good eats!!

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I'm thankful for many things, not the least of which is the great family here on SF. My best wishes to all: enjoy friends, family, and good food!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Grateful for everyone who makes this a great site.

God Bless.

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 387 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy T-day errrrbody !!

-------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post