SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Thanksgiving!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Thanksgiving! Login/Join 
posted
Happy Thanksgiving to Sig Forum and their families.

P.S. don't eat too much.

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving!

Posts: 7721 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Happy thanksgiving, brother and sisters. Thanks for keeping me around.

Posts: 45330 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Excam_Man:
Happy Thanksgiving to Sig Forum and their families.

Agree.

quote:
P.S. don't eat too much.

Disagree. Razz

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
For all our national problems, for all my personal problems, we still have much to be thankful for.

Among the many things I'm grateful for this year are my forum family and friends.

Happy Thanksgiving all! I wish all of you an enjoyable time with family and friends, and those of you working this Thanksgiving and those of you spending it alone are in my thoughts and prayers.

Safe travels...and go ahead and eat too much. Smile

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Posts: 1596 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Up at 5AM gettting the 15lbs turkey into the smoker. :-)

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving

Posts: 1562 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving!

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1721 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving. Have a great day, amigos.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving, may you all have a safe, healthy wonderful day and be mindful of the things we are thankful for.

Posts: 710 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Yup, right back at you folks!

We are heading up to the city this morning. Anyone else traveling...ride safe and no road rage. Smile

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Happiest of Thanksgiving to all !

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcsabolt2
posted Hide Post
Eat some for me guys! I’m 90lbs down and ain’t ruin it today! Got 20lbs more to the goal. Happy Thanksgiving to the BEST family on the interwebs!

----------
“Nobody can ever take your integrity away from you. Only you can give up your integrity.” H. Norman Schwarzkopf

Posts: 3623 | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Posts: 606 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving!
[FLASH_VIDEO] [/FLASH_VIDEO]

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving

Posts: 2221 | Location: Lawrenceburg, In | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post