SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anthropic Researcher Quits Over ‘Out-of-Control’ AI Fears
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Anthropic Researcher Quits Over ‘Out-of-Control’ AI Fears Login/Join 
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm unsure of what exactly you are advocating for.


AI proofing the things we rely on for survival. That may mean fewer computers running everything, or fewer computers that run everything connected to the internet.

AI can't do anything to a 2000 model year car. I suspect it could take total control of many 2026 models. We got around just fine in 2000.


quote:
How do we confiscate the guns from the robots in the other countries in your analogy?


If they are in other countries, they're not here. I'm worried about here.


________________________



www.zykansafe.com
 
Posts: 16381 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2 3 4 5  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anthropic Researcher Quits Over ‘Out-of-Control’ AI Fears

© SIGforum 2026