New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ever Vigilant Login/Join 
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3608 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If a fellow wanted to do away with a hand all he would need to do it put it on that door handle I'm sure.

A buddy of mine had a blue heeler that would not leave his truck unless they were home. He left a window open for her and locked the truck. God help anyone other than him who stuck their hand through that window. She wouldn't bark a lick, just stared at you waiting to pounce.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess he is not worried about the paint.

Posts: 512 | Location: Pearland, Tx | Registered: June 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
The US Army Signal Corps creed was "Pro Patri Vigilant".

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3809 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
That was before he broke out the "hardware."

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

It looks like a Mastiff on the truck. It is easy to not understand them. They can be very gentle (I used them for search and rescue work) but there is a line you don't cross; and their response is very, very quick.

Posts: 329 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mikito:
I guess he is not worried about the paint.
Judging from the looks of the rest of the truck, probably not.

Posts: 28021 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like an Anatolian shepherd or Kangal
I got one, although mine does not get on the roof of my care but he does appreciate a nice look out spot.

Posts: 1179 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Either vigilant, or that darn cat is pissed at the dog again.

Posts: 11866 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
My full time employee:

Beauregard Brear Dawg

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
See avatar!

Go ahead and try to take his truck! Good luck!

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
when I was growing up, there was an old black gentleman that drove with his dog on the roof of his car all the time. Never saw him going over about 15 miles an hour.

Here they write tickets for that now, pets are required to be tethered on a short leash so that it's impossible for them to fall or jump out.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4131 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
She rides in the passenger seat, rather than on the roof, and does not suffer anyone even getting close to my truck.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

US Army Security Agency. (ASA)

Posts: 923 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post