SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Do You Sleep With Water By Your Side?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do You Sleep With Water By Your Side? Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
Jesus, NO!

I'm up to piss 3 or 4 times a night as it is, and that's on a GOOD night. Frown

I will occasionally rinse my mouth out if I've been snoring.
If you have those two issues, check with your MD about a sleep apnea test, both are sure signs of the situation....
PHPaul, you should check your symptoms in the sleep apnea thread.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23659 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Browndrake
posted Hide Post
I always keep a bottle next to the bed but I rarely drink from it during the night. I will often take a few swigs after I get up though. I think I just like having it there just in case I may need it as much as anything.

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Posts: 900 | Location: Southwest Michigan | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fryedman
posted Hide Post
Water always-I have severe low saliva production due to a previous medical issue.

Fry

"Without dreams, there can be no reality" "Service" your threat till it is no longer a threat!

Posts: 1194 | Location: Chandler, AZ | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Yeah, always have, but I rarely find myself drinking it after lights out. I drink some water at bedtime and have it there in the morning to take a Prevacid--chronic GERD. I only drink during the night if something we ate causes elevated thirst.

Same here, it is always there (a .5L bottle). The one time I remember really needing it was the night my colon suffered a perforation. When you absolutely cannot move out of bed, for any reason, the water is most helpful until help arrives. I always keep a bottle beside regardless.

Posts: 10876 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Yes, and thankfully my teeth aren't in it.

Posts: 6960 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post