SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Humorous Target at the Range
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Humorous Target at the Range Login/Join 
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted
One of these targets was on the bulletin board at our local range. I thought it was pretty funny!

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10495 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
We also have that one at our range. Big Grin

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8532 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've thought for many,many years that a five inch picture of a big red barn on a 8 1/2" x 11" paper would make a great pistol target.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54686 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
My personal fav...

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16382 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21121 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
If you know, you know.....

Posts: 23560 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

If you know, you know.
Source for these?

Not sure how they would go over at the club.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30716 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I'm afraid I just don't know. Confused

God bless America.

Posts: 13519 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

If you know, you know.

Posts: 27987 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:

Skittles and purple drank.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30716 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Mini 14 one is friggin hilarious.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7691 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:

Skittles and purple drank.
Obama's son.

It was iced-tea, actually.

Posts: 2664 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Aha. Now I see.
Thank you guys.

God bless America.

Posts: 13519 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rawny:
It was iced-tea, actually.

In fact I believe it was Arizona brand (maker of Arizona Iced Tea) Watermelon. Which I suppose is why the media kept that to themselves. But anyway...

Don't know the source of the knee cap targets, there were a few of them in the trash.

I've also seen Rittenhouse type elbow/skateboard targets.

Posts: 21121 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post