SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    UN says "they own the science" for climate change
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UN says "they own the science" for climate change Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted
what BS

UN Secretary for Global Comms says they "own the science" on "climate change," and opposing viewpoints have now been pushed down in search results through their partnership with Google

video at link

https://twitter.com/i/status/1576522107051446273

This isn't "science". This woman is disgusting.

Posts: 19505 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Fuck the UN, and the cucks they rode in on...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
All part of the globalist plan. And it’s ironic that the UN claims to “own” the science; they’re openly admitting that they’re creating the agenda as they go along and expect the world to go along with their vaunted opinion. The big question is this- do they dare go after the countries doing real “climate change” damage such as China and India? My guess is beyond simple chiding, no.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
So they killed the scientific method. Got it.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
You mean the same group of inept jerkoffs that funnel money from relief programs and go into war torn areas to sexually exploit the refugees? Oh yeah, sure, they’re legit.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
the UN is UNnecessary

they don't own shit

expel the whole lot of them from NYC and send them all to Nigeria

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
expel the whole lot of them

....and there we have it....a whole new Order of refugee Kabuki-diplomats without a country to suckle from

This message has been edited. Last edited by: signewt,

Posts: 9849 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ms. Fleming holds a Master of Science in Journalism from the College of Communication, Boston University and a Bachelor of Arts in German Studies from Oberlin College.

Just as a thought, another minion

Posts: 14573 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
the UN is UNnecessary

Yes. And that is the correct pronunciation. "UN". One syllable.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

The Monkey put it more eloquently and gently than I would have.
Yelling down at your opposition isn't winning or "owning" the science as they put it. We know that and we know what the agenda really is.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Do they "own" the same "science" that said back in 1989 that the Earth was going to have an ice age in 10 years? Roll Eyes They should get their money back.

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
UN Secretary for Global Comms says they "own the science" on "climate change," and opposing viewpoints have now been pushed down in search results through their partnership with Google

Posts: 7232 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

The Monkey put it more eloquently and gently than I would have.
Yelling down at your opposition isn't winning or "owning" the science as they put it. We know that and we know what the agenda really is.

Chimp Nipples for the win!

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4823 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kick the UN out of the US.
Demolish the building.
Pave the lot. NYC needs the parking!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Seriously, the arrogance of this bitch is impressive.

quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:

Pave the lot. NYC needs the parking!

Well, maybe not anymore.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I don't even trust gov organizations with "health" in their name for health related guidance.

And a political gov body wants me to believe them for other 'science' - in something that 'science' has debunked repeatedly? Hahahaha.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12683 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Weird science?

Posts: 3203 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jtedescucci
posted Hide Post
Isn't it a shame that they cannot also claim to "own" the morals and ethics upon which MOST of Western Civilization has been built?

"...we have put together I think the most extensive & inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden

Posts: 3043 | Location: AC/Clarksville | Registered: February 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Need to nuke them from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Q

Posts: 26204 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
Weird science?

Turns out, that protocol doesn't work in real life.

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post