SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gun broker question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gun broker question Login/Join 
posted
Can you look up your total sales for the life of your account.

I could only find info for the last few months.

Posts: 3930 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
you can go back to when you started by month to get fees paid,

but I can find nothing more than 90 days old for sales,

ETA

they do show my Q1 and Q2 sales, but I cannot find anything else using this new system or layout,

If I can remember, I'll look thru the old system when I get to my laptop, (I have the old setup saved as a favorite,)

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10427 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lyman:
you can go back to when you started by month to get fees paid,

but I can find nothing more than 90 days old for sales,

ETA

they do show my Q1 and Q2 sales, but I cannot find anything else using this new system or layout,

If I can remember, I'll look thru the old system when I get to my laptop, (I have the old setup saved as a favorite,)

Ok thanks.

Posts: 3930 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
Gunbroker is the Comcast of the gun world. Except, Gunbroker is 100 times worse than Comcast. Try to reach Gunbroker for help, they don’t care, they are the largest and the other gun auction sites will most likely never overtake them since there are not enough people to use the other auction sites.

Posts: 4123 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
^ Gunbroker and Action Arms were at one time equal is size and sales. Auction Arms was cheaper and thus more seller friendly, but Gunbroker still surpassed them. Someone's always going to be in first place.

Posts: 21106 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post