SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    NYC Mayor Adams apologizes for video boasting about being a better cop than ‘cracker’ colleagues
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NYC Mayor Adams apologizes for video boasting about being a better cop than ‘cracker’ colleagues Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
He's following in Mayor Lightfoot's footsteps, I see.

The FIRST thing that I thought of when I read it.

"I ain't givin no mo interviews to honkeys or crackers!"

Some upcoming pages in Adams book-
Blame it on the District Attorney's.
Work together with the District Attorney.
Blame it on the Judges
Work together with the DA's and the Judges.

Work on tearing down the "systematically racist" system.
The "system" failed this child! Not the sperm donor or the uterus with legs that shat the feral kid out- NEVER blame them! If someone does, call them a racist!

Blame the "up-tick" in crime on Da Ronna Virus...
Because if the kids were in school, they wouldn't be car-jacking people.

No matter what, it's ALWAYS them racist ass police's fault!

Blame the "high-end" stores for having expensive merchandise!
Blame the "high-end" stores for not having security.
Don't forget to blame security when they have to use violence to stop a crime.

Don't forget about the racist ass police again- one can never really over use that.
When all else is exhausted- fall back on the racist system!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8354 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I didn’t think they could go lower than that Commie DeBlowsio but it looks like I was wrong.

I read elsewhere that many of his fellow NYPD regarded Adams as a “house mouse”, a cop slang for someone who did everything they could to stay at a desk and not actually go out on the streets and patrol and be hands on.

I guess he would be similar to a “Fobbit” which is a derogatory military slang for someone who always hung back and hid at the forward operating base, also see REMF.

Posts: 33830 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p08
posted Hide Post
NYC idiots voted in Dumblasio #2. I hope they can overtake Chicago this summer as the #1 murder city in the country. Maybe if the gangs kill enough dems New York will run out.

-------------------------------------
Always the pall bearer, never the corpse.

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NYC won't need murder to kill itself.

Between a crushed tourism industry and a mass exodus of higher bracket tax payers, NYC is already destroying itself. Will be more like Detroit than Chicago.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post