SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Trump vs Biden signs
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump vs Biden signs Login/Join 
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
In our little red neck area of SW Virginia there is a guy about 2 miles form us that has posted a “BURNOUT FOR TRUMP!” Sign in his front yard.

There are literally about 50 burnouts on the road!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6323 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At the lake of the Ozarks, Missouri I can't recall seeing one Biden sign but there are hundreds of Trump signs and flags around here.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I went by one of my neighbors down the road, and they had up their Biden sign. They had Hillary signs 4 years ago. They also have BLM signs, but I am pretty sure they are black.

Posts: 6624 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in the anus of the beast. There are obviously zero Trump signs anywhere near me. The anti-Trump signs far outnumber actual Biden signs. Must be something about Biden being many dems third choice at best.

Posts: 4282 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Seems a lot of vacant lots are voting Biden this year around here.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
See lots of Trump signs, flags and bumper stickers. Have yet to see a Biden sign and only one bumper sticker. That last fact is amazing considering how many Subarus are on the roads in Alaska.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11769 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of btgoanna
posted Hide Post
Giant Trump 2020 billboard on I35 just outside Georgetwown Tx.
Paid for by Wilco (Williamson County) republicans

Posts: 832 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: November 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think its about 50/50 in Fairfax county. But i did notice 2 huge trump signs on my way home from work the other day and both were vandalized. None of the Biden signs are vandalized.

Posts: 184 | Location: Great Falls VA | Registered: February 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smlsig:
In our little red neck area of SW Virginia there is a guy about 2 miles form us that has posted a “BURNOUT FOR TRUMP!” Sign in his front yard.

There are literally about 50 burnouts on the road!

Creative! Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
20% Biden. More then the last election where there was next to 0% Hillary.

Posts: 3427 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
We have spent the last week near Tucson. Signs are about even but saw two things today. The first was about 30 patriots standing on a busy corner near Oro Valley waving Trump flags and US flags. Lots and lots of cars honking and waving as they drove by. A bit later on the same street were a dozen commies with biden signs and flags. We were stuck in a left turn lane while a hundred cars passed. 2 honked.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4227 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
We were stuck in a left turn lane while a hundred cars passed.

And that should tell you everything you need to know about the current direction of the democratic party.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11769 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am fully inside stupid-Democratville. There is hardly a sign for Biden, I have seen two for him in the last month. Either they are not voting for him, or are embarassed to show that they are.

Us Trump people are afraid to put up a sign, due to vandalism.

-c1steve

Posts: 4055 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
I was delivering in a yuppie neighboorhood in Charlotte proper yesterday and saw a bunch of them along with BLM signs. Sickening.

I live in an adjacent county in the country and out here's it's almost universally Trump.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Just traveled thru parts of southern Wis., Ill and Mo. Saw alot of Trump signs , banners and flags. Roughly 4 Trump signs to every Biden sign. Some of the farmers had incredible tributes. Whole sides of barns painted for Trump. Silos and huge plywood displays. Was very cool.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
Been seeing a lot more Biden signs popping up the past week or two but it doesn't seem like any more than there were Hillary signs in 2016. There are however a lot more Trump signs than there were in 2016.

Posts: 10188 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ive noticed that all the trump signs i see are in people's yards. The trump signs are typically behind the fence line or on private property. The Biden signs seem to be right along the road. Just a thought but it seems like the Biden signs were put there by someone driving by.

Posts: 184 | Location: Great Falls VA | Registered: February 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Local gun store covered their store sign with a large Trump sign (right along the busy main road). Looks like it got vandalized: the whole "Trump" was cut right out.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
Local gun store covered their store sign with a large Trump sign (right along the busy main road). Looks like it got vandalized: the whole "Trump" was cut right out.
Which store?

Posts: 10188 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post