SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone wearing Altra shoes??
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone wearing Altra shoes?? Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I like Altra. I like the wide toe box. I wish they were a little more high volume, too. I need very wide shoes in part because I have a high arch and a high volume foot. I have had a few pairs, and some models have fit me better than others, like anyone's shoes.

They seem about as sturdy as any nylon and poly foam shoe that is basically all glued together. That is, they are moderately long lasting at best. You don't get light and sturdy in the same shoe.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WyoRobert
posted Hide Post
I have not tried Altria, but I have a pair of Lems that are shockingly comfortable and shoe like for a wide toe box zero drop minimalist shoe. I have the Primal 2, but they have several models.

Robert
------------------------------------------------

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. -- Marianne Williamson

Posts: 613 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: October 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post