SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    NASCAR- horrible woke fools
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NASCAR- horrible woke fools Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Get a fucking grip:

NASCAR indefinitely suspends driver after liking George Floyd meme

Fuck you. Double fuck you.

And you, buddy:
quote:
"I am disappointed in myself for my lack of attention and actions on social media," Gragson posted on Twitter. "I understand the severity of this situation. I love and appreciate everyone.

"I try to treat everyone equally no matter who they are. I messed up plain and simple."
Yes, you should be ashamed of yourself, but not for the things you're groveling about. Shit head. Roll Eyes

These people, I swear. I'd love to see the whole organization just disappear. Disgusting

Posts: 107636 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
NASCAR died with Davey Allison and Alan Kulwicki. The pretty boys took over and it fell apart.

Posts: 13744 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ace31
posted Hide Post
When they took liquor, cigarettes, pussy and my last draw was the confederate flag out of racing. I don't watch anymore.

Fuck em all in the woke ass bubba.

Posts: 2166 | Location: Wherever the voices in my head tell me to go | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
I used to be a big NASCAR fan for decades but that ended years ago when they went woke. NASCAR can fuck themselves.

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I’m curious about this horrid meme. Fox should have depicted it in the story, in order for their readers to understand just how despicable it really is.

Posts: 26921 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
I’m curious about this horrid meme. Fox should have depicted it in the story, in order for their readers to understand just how despicable it really is.
https://imagez.tmz.com/image/5...bb43c22146b1d895.jpg

Razz

I laughed I SAID I LAUGHED AND FUCK YOU IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.

George Floyd is not a saint. George Floyd was a drug-addicted THUG who killed himself, and his suicide caused tremendous trouble, so fuck him. I don't feel sorry for him, not in the least. He got what he deserved. End of story.

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
NASCAR died with Davey Allison and Alan Kulwicki. The pretty boys took over and it fell apart.
NASCAR ended for me after the Rusty Wallace/Dale Earnhardt/Darrell Waltrip era. I stopped watching on a regular basis even before Rusty retired in 2005, so I haven't really watched NASCAR for 2 decades. Guess what? Haven't missed a f***in' thing!!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Meanwhile:

Nah, it's cool, brother

I mean, it's only an entire race. I can see how that wouldn't compare to laughing at one dead thug. Roll Eyes

Ol' Jamie will be just fine, because he's not white. And if you don't think that's the truth...

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Restrictor plates caused this.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31455 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I wonder if the invisible hand of the market will eventually provide a non woke alternative to nascar? It would be awesome if something that is the anthesis of woke started a racing series.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21117 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Restrictor plates caused this.

It could also have been the lug nuts being deleted.

I lost interest in NASCAR when Mark Martin hung it up.

Time takes time.

Posts: 84 | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
What am I missing on the meme? Floyd as a crab, "under da knee"? Confused

Posts: 20118 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
I wonder if the invisible hand of the market will eventually provide a non woke alternative to nascar? It would be awesome if something that is the anthesis of woke started a racing series.
Don't need an alternative as it's just entertainment. Their wokeness can be crushed by not attending or viewing which will hit them in the pocket book with ticket sales and advertising.

For example, I used to watch an NFL game or 2 on Sunday, and NFL Monday night football. I just stopped watching NFL when they went woke and spent 6 or 9 hours a week doing something else. My life is richer for it.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23286 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
What am I missing on the meme? Floyd as a crab, "under da knee"? Confused

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Ah. Got it.

Worthy of a chuckle.

Posts: 20118 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done with NASCAR. The only professional sport I watch is NHRA!

Posts: 872 | Location: Louisiana and Florida | Registered: February 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Not sure how NASCAR survives. It's pretty clear they loathe their own history and detest their own fans.

Posts: 1972 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's all Trump's fault ! I saw him at a race once.

Posts: 935 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last NASCAR race I really liked watching on TV had Bill Elliott in a Dodge Intrepid (but only a two door...) driving like he stole it. They lost my viewership sometime after that.

Posts: 3225 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
The Noosecar management doesn’t understand their fan base and then proceeds to lecture them about geopolitics when no one who comes to watch cars in going in circles wanted a lecture on race or white guilt. I will laugh like hell if those fuckwits go bankrupt.

Posts: 3153 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post