SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Told the wife I didn’t want another dog
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Told the wife I didn’t want another dog Login/Join 
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted
Lost our 15 yr old Yorkie back in January, and didn’t take it too well
Told the wife I didn’t want another dog, we still have my mother in laws dog that we inherited when she passed away. It’s a good dog and well behaved, but kind of aloof and not real friendly.

I was at a pool tournament Saturday afternoon and the wife walked in with this little girl in her pocket book.

Still not sure what to name her.
The cat and other dog are terrified and in hiding, she torments them unmercifully

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2942 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy wife, happy life! Cute pup!

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
"Moppy"

"HairBall"

"Scruffy"

"Chewbacca"

?

Congrats!!!!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Yorkies are wonderful companions and super smart, my eldest daughter had one for 17 years. She looks to me like a Mollie or Maggie.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4373 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
"My wife wanted a dog. I didn't want a dog. So we compromised and got a dog" Big Grin

Good lookin pup

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3625 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
RUHF RHO, Smile

doll face comes to mind Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19769 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Name her "Nope". Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44498 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
we lost our beloved Yorkie girl, two years ago this month.

miss her every day Frown

remember, the dog adopts you Wink

agree that Molly is a nice name.

enjoy and give her lots of hugs and snuggles from me !

Posts: 4918 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your wife needs a bigger bag.....say something that holds a 70# Labrador.

I suggest "Killer."

P229

Posts: 3952 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Fluffernutter

Powderpuff

Puffball

Swiffer

Hairmop

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bald1,

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16533 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Pissy.

Posts: 8728 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
She looks like an Annabelle.

Cute pup!

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Xena, warrior princess, if she terrifies everyone.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Chewie

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Gizmo. Just don’t get her wet...

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15833 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tootsie

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The bow thing might be a disguise. It might be locked in he bag to protect us.

Congratulations on your new family member.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13499 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since she came to you in a purse, a brand name of a purse - coach, Vera ( for Vera Bradley) or similar

Posts: 3386 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Good for you on getting a new baby!

We’re ALL rescues.

Posts: 4568 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Looks like a "Mindy" to me. Smile

Posts: 3586 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post