SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Told the wife I didn’t want another dog
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Told the wife I didn’t want another dog Login/Join 
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Last time we ended up with a pet that I didn't approve of - I made it clear that I wasn't feeeding it, cleaning up poop, etc. Nothing.

And I've pretty much kept that up for over a year now. I take care of the dog and deal with the old cat, but I don't help at all with the newest cat. I don't mind her too much, but our basement starts smelling like cat shit when you have more than one filling up the litter box all day long...

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:
Your wife needs a bigger bag.....say something that holds a 70# Labrador.

I suggest "Killer."

If it were male, I’d say Jerry Lee. Since it’s not, how about Beatrix? Like my movie star crush, Uma Thurman’s character, Beatrix Kiddo

Posts: 13598 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pia, Pain In the Ass.

Posts: 7116 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Told the wife I didn’t want another dog

You should tell her you don't want another gun! Wink

Posts: 15157 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
Spike.

Posts: 11518 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Fang or Bone Crusher

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17568 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wish I could give hers away. I'm tired of messing with it. She won't give it up. Walk the dog in the new neighborhood and pick up crap. Moved from country and three acres. now, it stays indoors 23 hours a day. Can't go run and do nothing. Poor dog. I'm not a pet lover. Sorry. Too old to mess with this stuff. It's all about the animals now. Three or four isles in stores dedicated to pet stuff now. Are you serious?
Worlds gone nuts.

GOD/Israel, family, 2nd amendment rights: in that order.
Tennessee -ELOHIM IS MY GOD!

Posts: 807 | Registered: May 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of katndog
posted Hide Post
congrats Smile

Posts: 2638 | Location: CT | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by captain127:
Since she came to you in a purse, a brand name of a purse - coach, Vera ( for Vera Bradley) or similar

I was thinking "lotsastuff". Big Grin

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 9mmnut
posted Hide Post
Now that has to be a mean dog. Ha ha.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Southern ,Mi. | Registered: October 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Eris

Goddess of chaos

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4797 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Kali

Posts: 5758 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Chewie

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53849 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post