SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Apparently, pot smoking did affect Kamala's mind...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Apparently, pot smoking did affect Kamala's mind... Login/Join 
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
"either Harris lied"

Second news flash: the sky is blue.

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I don't think it would take MJ, inhaled or not, to determine Harris an idiot. She was simply born that way.

There goes my out-loud voice again.....

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Pandering to Obama voters. They don't care if you lie to them as long as you say the right things and hat-tip baby slaughter.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29723 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

Harris replied, “I have. And I inhaled. I did inhale. It was a long time ago, but yes.

When I heard her say this this morning on the radio, I could swear that she said And I inhale and then quickly corrected herself to say I did inhale.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30423 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doc H.:
"either Harris lied"

Second news flash: the sky is blue.

But watch out for ‘Purple Haze’

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4238 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
Maybe we should nickname her Bunk Bunny Harris to go along with Spartacus, Pocahontas, Mad Max, etc.

Don't you think that's a little too suggestive? It might give one reason to think she slept around to get ahead.

Oh, wait...

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Obama in a skirt...….No thanks.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JDHunz:
I’m going to be blunt about this...this dope needs to be weeded out. Cool

I see what you did there. Wink

Posts: 7076 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:...Though if you're putting people away for weed crimes while smoking it yourself, you're really a piece of shit.....

Back in the day....I can tell you without any doubt that there were times I was the ONLY person in the courtroom that was not actively smoking weed...judge, prosecutor, other public defenders, court personnel. Weird times.

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Hey man, I'm proof positive smoking weed makes you smarter!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Seems Kamala's dad, a respectable Jamaican professional, dissociates himself from the Jamaican pot smoker stereotype:

quote:
Professor Donald Harris Kamala Harris’ Jamaican father, has vigorously dissociated himself from statements made on the New York Breakfast Club radio show earlier this week attributing her support for smoking marijuana to her Jamaican heritage. Professor Harris has issued a statement to jamaicaglobalonline.com in which he declares:

“My dear departed grandmothers(whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents , must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics. Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty.”

Link

Posts: 18089 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Wait, so is he disassociating himself from smoking pot or from her?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:

Tomato / tomato

Sounds like they are one in the same.

Posts: 8711 | Registered: January 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Both, I think. (I would.)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post