SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Apparently, pot smoking did affect Kamala's mind...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Apparently, pot smoking did affect Kamala's mind... Login/Join 
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted
And this twit wants to be President? She should go back to being Willie Brown's mattress pad.

Kamala Harris’ Claims Of Smoking Weed In College While Listening To ‘Snoop, Tupac’ Backfire Hilariously

During an interview Monday on “The Breakfast Show,” Sen. Kamala Harris was asked if she smoked weed in college.

Harris replied, “I have. And I inhaled. I did inhale. It was a long time ago, but yes. I just broke loose. I think [marijuana] gives a lot of people joy. And we need more joy in the world.” The 2020 presidential candidate added that “it was a joint.”

Next, “Charlemagne the God,” co-host of “the world’s most dangerous morning show,” asked her what music she listened to while getting high. She replied, “Definitely Snoop, Tupac for sure.”

There was only one small problem with this answer. A quick google search tells us that Harris graduated from Howard University in 1986 and University of California Law School in 1989. Snoop and Tupac weren’t making music back then.

Tupac released his debut album 2Pacalypse Now in late 1991 and Snoop Dogg’s first studio album, Doggystyle, was released on November 23, 1993. According to Wikipedia, Snoop made an appearance on Dr. Dre‘s debut solo album The Chronic in 1992.

By the time the two artists began recording, Harris was working as a deputy district attorney.

The Daily Wire’s Ashe Schow points out that “either Harris lied about who she listened to while smoking (or, more charitably, doesn’t remember who she listened to and named the first artists she thought of), or she actually had her one “joint” while she worked as a deputy district attorney putting people away for smoking marijuana.”

Of course, this wasn’t pointed out to her on the air. It’s not even apparent if the hosts were aware that the dates didn’t jive.

The topic came up during a discussion of legislation to legalize marijuana which Harris supports.

https://www.redstate.com/eliza...ackfire-hilariously/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Maybe we should nickname her Bunk Bunny Harris to go along with Spartacus, Pocahontas, Mad Max, etc.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15487 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
The weed made her horny...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16121 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:

Must be the case, because if it made her any dumber, she'd forget to breathe.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31473 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Well, she either lied about smoking pot in college, or smoked weed while a DA.

Which one is dumber? Both. Though if you're putting people away for weed crimes while smoking it yourself, you're really a piece of shit.

She should get her shit straight before opening her mouth.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27018 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m going to be blunt about this...this dope needs to be weeded out. She’s a chronic liar and should fade off into a haze and change her name to Mary Jane or something like that... Cool

Posts: 716 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
Maybe we should nickname her Bunk Bunny Harris to go along with Spartacus, Pocahontas, Mad Max, etc.

Kudos sir, that is funny.

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 813 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:

Her former (Married)lover said she smoked when he was hittin' it.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8389 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Tupac, Snoop Dog, Willie Brown - what difference does it make now?

She sucked on something black. That's all she really recalls. Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: LS1 GTO,

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14039 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I find it most plausible that she simply didn't remember what music she listened to when she smoked weed. Instead of just saying that, she picked the first two rappers that popped into her head to try to make herself look cool and connect with the people. Didn't bother to think about the timeline.

You see, these are just little white lies that all politicians tell so nothing to see here. Roll Eyes

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Palm:
I find it most plausible that she simply didn't remember what music she listened to when she smoked weed. Instead of just saying that, she picked the first two rappers that popped into her head to try to make herself look cool and connect with the people. Didn't bother to think about the timeline.

You see, these are just little white lies that all politicians tell so nothing to see here. Roll Eyes

I agree. This whole, "I smoked weed" stunt is just that...a stunt. It's like Fauxcahontas and her awkward ass live stream, "I'm gonna grab me, um, a beer." Sure lady, you drink a brewski cause you're just like me! Oh I love you now, I'm dumb enough to be convinced to vote for you 'cause we both like beer!

Same here. I smoke weed, thus I'm one of you. Ignore that I'm trying to get insanely rich via my carrier in "public service" and won't make your life any better. Just vote for me because I'm just like you, yeah weed!

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27984 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The simple fact is that Kamala Harris is an unprincipled Whore who will fuck, smoke, do drugs, lie, cheat, imprison people, impoverish people, or do whatever else she deems necessary to gain power. She is absolutely a poster child for an evil politician.......

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 4123 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
She should get her shit straight before opening her mouth.
Or, maybe just do us all a favor and never open her mouth again.

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer is she...

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
And you guys keep saying smoking weed is a victimless crime. Big Grin

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37119 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Neel
posted Hide Post
It will be funny if during the democratic candidates debate the subject of smoking pot comes up.

Occasional Cotez won't be outdone, she'll come up with some stupid statement about pot being such an important part of growing up or something equally ridiculous.

Posts: 559 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: May 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
They should call her Cama Harris.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29723 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Smoking marijuana did not effect her brain.

She was born a stupid-assed liar.

And to have an effect on her brain presupposes a fact not yet in evidence; to wit, she has or had a brain at any time.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31473 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
"Greetings and Salutations fellow kids, what jam should we rap out to thif fine evening before getting crunk with our mates?"

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I'm looking for an old photo with Kamala, me, Droz and George Clinton getting funky at that fundraising party in The Pit.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15908 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post