SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A great customer service experience, so rare (fence company)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A great customer service experience, so rare (fence company) Login/Join 
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted
We put in our pool and the fence about 3 years ago. Last Wednesday we had a nice ice storm and a branch fell on one of our fence sections.

This was the result....

Well on Friday my wife gets a message on Facebook... "Hi this is Adam from Village Fence. I drove by your house and noticed the tree hit your fence. You've been a great customer and we've gotten some referrals from you. Will be there to fix the fence in a few days.

Came home today to this...

Now that put a smile on my face. It's been a shitty day otherwise but totally not expected to have them fix this for free.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12436 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Well done, Village Fence!

God bless America.

Posts: 13499 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting the good deed

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
That's pretty amazing & a good reason to go with local & referred over maybe the cheapest.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15316 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
That is awesome service!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post