SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Canada's Trudeau corrects woman for using 'mankind' at town hall
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Canada's Trudeau corrects woman for using 'mankind' at town hall Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Just another typical commie "Democrat" who re-invents real words and phrases with bullshit ones that came from the Land of Unicorns.

Examples: progressive, climate change, African American, assault weapon

The word "inclusive" is the latest one to make me gag.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16707 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MRMATT:
What an asshole!

Yeah, and the puzzling part is they keep sending him back to that office.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
To true a false principle like political correctness one must eventually become a lunatic.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29704 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
Definition of mankind(according to Merriam-Webster)

\ˈman-ˈkīnd, -ˌkīnd\ : the human race : the totality of human beings

Well obviously Merriam was sexist. Wink

Just another shining example of 'Morons On Parade'.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
The contempt in which this Canadian holds the idiot-in-chief knows no bounds.

Posts: 389 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33816 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
Here is an amusing Manatee joke that I found on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chet_Canno...s/960929152583872513

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Did he just "mansplain" something to her?

Posts: 11167 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dbltap
posted Hide Post
A pud buddy of Obummer if ever there was one.

All style and no substance.

Posts: 458 | Registered: August 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:
I admit I had to look up "mansplain"--I'd never heard the term before. The reference I found said it had been in usage as early as 2012, so I guess I need to get out more.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:

That would have been a perfect retort. Fight PC with PC. Mutually Assured Destruction.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29704 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33816 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
The man is a legend in his own shaving mirror. Needless to say, there are a LOT of Canuckians who would have been more than happy to have sat him beside Mr Musk's spaceman convertible driver yesterday.

tac

Posts: 11329 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53191 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
High standards,
low expectations
Picture of Surefire
posted Hide Post
I can’t stand his virtue signalling & rhetoric, or that he is a legacy politician. I also can’t stand all the femenists who swoon over him because of his looks. Hypocrites.

The reward for hard work, is more hard work arcwelder76, 2013

Posts: 5252 | Location: Edmonton AB, Canada | Registered: July 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:

Oh, Dear God, do I miss that guy. Best PM in living memory.

Posts: 389 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
And Neil Armstrong should have said, “That’s one small step for a person, one giant leap for peaolekind.”?
I say BULLSHIT to that nonsense, both foreign and domestic.

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Oh Canada, how screwed you are with he....

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Why, aren't you just so special....

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post