SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    We have a victory coming our way
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We have a victory coming our way Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
What is it? How should I know?

I don't believe in clairvoyance but I do believe in intuition, in the sense that the human mind can collate received data and apply one's experience in the world to anticipate possible future occurrences.

In other words, I've got a feeling.

I have this feeling that we're due for something good happening for the people of this nation; something that's going to surprise the shit out of most everybody. It's gonna turn current events on their ear.

Well, what? Like I said, I don't know. I can't know, because no one can see the future, but, it's something and I don't mean just something as in the opposite of nothing. Something is going to happen, and we're gonna like it.

I'm not screwin' with ya. I mean what I say, so, stand by.

Posts: 107630 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Good news is always welcome.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5966 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sure hope you are right!

Posts: 3293 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I so do hope you are right.

I am not feeling it.

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
I can dig it.
There's a lot gong on.

Posts: 7361 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
I'm ready for something good!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope that something good turns out to be the dismissal of all charges against President Trump and the jailing of the traitors that are trying to destroy him and those that believe in him.

Posts: 5743 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I'm looking forward to it

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23279 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
From your lips^H^H^H^Huh, keyboard to God’s ears^H^H^H^Huh, monitor.

Posts: 6920 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I have this feeling that we're due for something good happening for the people of this nation; something that's going to surprise the shit out of most everybody. It's gonna turn current events on their ear.

I agree Smile

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16709 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
I agree and it’s about time!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4840 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
You've more often been right than wrong, para.

(Btw: You have mail.)

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Did you detect the comet while stargazing and calculated that it will impact California?

Posts: 1179 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m good with that.

Posts: 962 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I hope you're right. We need something good.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
We are over due for something uplifting. Cool

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
So speaketh the eagle.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Love it!

Thanks for the uplifting words, Para!

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2841 | Location: Marana, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Ah, nightmarish shades of Something Wicked This Way Comes for the lunatic left. Can't wait!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16226 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love that positivity man! We could all use something big and great to happen for everyone in this great nation. Feels like a good portion have lost that loving feeling.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1113 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post