SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Elizabeth Warren receives a less than warm welcome in Reno
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Elizabeth Warren receives a less than warm welcome in Reno Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I think it's high time more of the commies get a taste of their own medicine. I hope it continues and grows .

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What was she expecting ??? a warm feast and kids chanting her name.

Posts: 109 | Location: Fort Wayne, IN. | Registered: February 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zipriderson:
I guess I'm in the minority, but I think this type of shit is just rude. She flies commercial, carries her own bag etc. It's one thing to heckle someone in the public arena, ie at her work, at a debate or a rally.

I say show some respect otherwise. Reminds of these videos where people are getting shut out from eating a meal in public. Just rude.

As Sarah Hucklbe Sanders received at the Red Hen restaurant?
As Vice-President Pence received from the cast of “Hamilton?”

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
They deserve this and more for the crap they pull. The time Being civil, and turning the other cheek is over. They get away with everything, and play the victim card among others, it’s about time we start fighting back, something they are not use too.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snapping Twig:
Just saw auntie maxine on TV complaining about being harassed.

She can fuck off, she is a retard of the first order.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16710 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
What I find interesting here is the number of people that are upset with those who heckled Elizabeth Warren in Vegas. We conservatives don't want to get down in the gutter with the democrats and fight back. We don't believe that is how the fight should be fought.

How has that been working out for us? Hell man, my knife should be OK in a gunfight. Right?

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5046 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
respect is earned, not given

ever

she deserves everything she is getting and everything that is to come

she is actively working to DESTROY the country...and you think she deserves respect because she hauls her own suitcase?

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53205 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
What I find interesting here is the number of people that are upset with those who heckled Elizabeth Warren in Vegas. We conservatives don't want to get down in the gutter with the democrats and fight back. We don't believe that is how the fight should be fought.

How has that been working out for us? Hell man, my knife should be OK in a gunfight. Right?

To be clear I am not upset with them. I’m not sure I’d be upset with them if they beat her with an axe handle. I do lament that this is where we are today, but as I said, that little display is nothing next to what the GDCs have done. Yes, public discourse has gone straight down the toilet, thanks to those commie turds. It sucks, but that is the world we live in. One doesn’t have to like it, but one is well advised to be realistic about the situation one finds oneself in...

Posts: 6920 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post